From New York to Australia.
The World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards in April 2017 will be in Oz, following a very successful awards reception for 2016 in New York.
The World’s 50 Best (@theworlds50best) is a list produced by British magazine Restaurant based on a poll of international chefs, restaurateurs, and media. There are also side awards such as the Best Female Chef Award, Chef’s Choice Award and Lifetime Achievement Award.
This year’s Top 8 are:
- No.1. Osteria Francescana. Modena, Italy.
- No.2. El Celler de Can Roca. Girona, Spain.
- No.3. Eleven Madison Park. New York, USA.
- No.4. Central. Lima, Peru.
- No.5. Noma. Copenhagen, Denmark.
- No.6. Mirazur. Menton, France.
- No.7. Mugaritz. San Sebastian, Spain.
- No.8. Narisawa. Tokyo, Japan.
The World’s 50 Best will be held in Melbourne at the Royal Exhibition Building on Wednesday April 5. The awards will be streamed live from theworlds50best.com.